Diorshow Maximizer

.


I wanted to show the effects of the Diorshow Maximizer plumping serum on my eyelashes because I'm so impressed with it. This was another Christmas present I received, and I use this every day prior to applying mascara. In the photos above and below I am wearing the serum and some mascara applied on the left eye. 


As you can see there's a huge difference. I know that a lot of makeup brands produce these lash primers such as the L'Oreal double extend lash boosting mascara which I have used a few years back, but I don't remember seeing such a visible increase in the length of my lashes. At £22.00, the Diorshow Maximizer isn't the cheapest primer available but I think it's worth the money. My dentist actually asked me where I got my eyelash extensions done while I was getting a filling! For a slightly cheaper price, at £20.00 the Lancome version, Cils Booster XL, works just as well which I was using prior to the Dior one. I would have continued with Cils Booster but my sister got me the Dior version for Christmas instead so it's great news that it's equally as effective.


5 comments:

MYDEARCHOPSTICKS said...

Wow...that effect is amazing!!! I have so much trouble with getting length and volume in my lashes ~ you are very lucky that your natural lashes are already pretty long! ^^

Yishi x

Michy said...

Wow I am definitely going to try this product! I always just wear fake eyelashes. But your lashes look naturally long already lol, well jel :( And thank you so much for helping me fill out a questionnaire ^^~!

CoffeeBreakCrn said...

wow that is a huge diff. Will have to check that out. Thanks for sharing

coffeebreakcrn.blogspot.com

esohlee said...

I have always been tempted to buy these products that makes lashes grow. But tbh, I don't really have so much faith in "cheap" products. I was more tempted to buy like Lilash which is so expensive, but now that I look at your lashes, I think I should give it a shot :D

It's better than forking out $100 for one tube of Lilash.

The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful said...

Yeah I've heard about lilash before but can't believe how much it is! And that Latisse stuff apparently can make new lashes grow under your eyelid :S.

Now I'm not sure if this Dior stuff lengthens and thickens your lashes over time, but it's still well worth buying it for the temporary effect.