Praise the lawd for beauty shot. Seriously, I've been thinking that my photos have been turning out better than usual recently and it's because of this badass setting on my camera. I'm just using a standard 10.2 megapixel digital camera, the Samsung PL50, but the beauty shot mode smooths fine lines and blemishes and brightens your complexion. Who needs fancy lighting or Photoshop?!
Anyway, this is today's makeup look. After reading Sally's post relating to ulzzang, I kinda wanted to try the ulzzang look just for fun, but I don't have any circle lenses, so I decided to just do a similar doll-inspired makeup style instead.
- Pale concealer to highlight Tzone and under eyes
- Bronzer to contour sides of nose, temples and forehead
- Fill in eyebrows
- Pink blusher on cheeks
- Little bit of foundation mixed with little bit of light pink lipstick on the lips
- Thin kohl eyeliner applied around upper and lower lashlines with small outward horizontal flick
- Line upper and lower waterline
- Apply brown eyeshadow around eye just on top of kohl and blend with liner.
- Butt load of lash primer and mascara to upper and lower lashes