Nailed it

.

I've never really tried doing any fancy shit with my nails. Just one color and that's it, most of the time my nails aren't done at all. I was doing some (what was meant to be window) shopping in my local area and I picked up:

MUA Black Nail Polish £1.00 from Superdrug
BeautyUK Matte Topcoat £1.99 from Superdrug
NailNation 3D Nail Art 99p from the 99p store

This is the result




So I did 1 coat of the black, popped on a sticker and then put on the matte topcoat. The nail stickers are really quite easy to use and I'm really quite impressed considering they were from the 99p shop. I may get a few more packs tomorrow. I like it! Sweet deal.

2 comments:

MYDEARCHOPSTICKS said...

Simple but very effective! And wow, those prices are really good! How long does the nail polish last for before it chips?

Yishi x

(via Soompi)

The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful said...

I don't know cus I have a habit of picking my nails :P but they're still in tact! I've been pleasantly surprised by quite a lot of these low price brands, last week I wore some nail polish by 2true which is also really cheap and it lasted for just under a week and I hadn't applied a top coat.