Hello!

.

Prior to starting this blog I've had a look at quite a few other blogs to try and see what makes for good reading. And I can't even begin to count how many of these blogs had the description along the lines of:

"Just another girl blogging about beauty and fashion, product reviews, tips etc etc etccccc.....".

And the majority of these makeup bloggers/gurus seem to be asian. Seriously, how many asian girls are blogging about makeup and Outfits of the Day? The only asian girls I know hardly wear any makeup?

Anyway, so it's 2012! And for me that means I want to have:

Longer Hair
Better Skin
Better Sense of Style
Blablabla....

In a nutshell I want to improve myself in the looks department. I'm not ugly and I do scrub up ok but that's just the thing, I don't scrub up all that often! And by scrub up I don't mean shower I mean make an effort to look nice. I've definitely let myself go in the past few years (getting into a relationship kind of made me think what's the point once I got comfortable not to wear makeup around my significant other).

SO YES! This is in fact just another blog about self improvement looks wise e.g. health, beauty, fashion, etc. I'm no expert, I'm just a regular consumer wanting to look as good as a celeb with out the biggest of budgets -- in fact I'm between jobs right now so ZERO budget really. So that's what I'll be talking about, good products, bad products, and everything beauuutiful. Oh and another thing, I'm Asian!

0 comments: